Long time no post

Hello everyone!

I'm still alive and kicking and working hard. I've had very little time for personal work since I left Rare and went it alone. I'm both pleased and relieved to say that freelancing has been a successful venture and It's going really well. The majority of my current projects are under NDA so I'm unable to share what I've been up to for the time being.

One of the many projects that I've had the pleasure of working on that I can show, is a canvas I created for the IPad/Phone app 'Say what you See' by Bigideasdigital.

The theme is 'Fantasy films', see how many you can guess, better still head over to the app store and download a copy
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/say-what-you-see-the-collection/id397730496?mt=8

Let me know what you think! I really do welcome all comments and feedback.




Comments